NEW SECURITY MEASURES
In light of the recent car break-ins in the neighborhood and right here, Pacific Tower has taken steps to secure your safety. Based on suggestions from Community Relations Officer Broaddus of our Northern Division SDPD:
1. We have changed everyone’s entry keys to the front door, lobby, and exterior doors.
2. We have issued new remote control key fobs for the lower garage gate
3. We have added more lighting in the lower and upper garages
4. We have added four more security cameras
5. We have hired a security firm to patrol the premises over- night every night 7 nights a week. The guard will be wearing a blue uniform with the word SECURITY on the back.
6. We are active members of Neighborhood Watch – Karyl Miller is Block Captain
SUMMER IS COMING!
Now that summer is almost here, it’s important to review the pool rules:
Covid Pool Rules limited the pool to 10 residents and NO GUESTS. However, since there is a month lag time between when this newsletter is written and when you receive it, that rule may have changed. Be sure to notice the most current dated signage posted on the pool gates for updated rules.
No glass bottles
No loud music or horseplay
No propping open the pool gates
LAUNDRY ROOM BOOBOOS
On the back of every laundry room door is a sign stating Please do not prop these doors pen, by order of the Fire Department. And YET: Many doors are propped open using hangers and other make-shift devices. We realize that it can get hot in the laundry room, especially when the dryer is going, but we ask you to CLOSE the door to the Laundry Room when you are through with folding your laundry. Otherwise it’s a fire hazard. Thank you.
Newsletter Written by Karyl Miller and Edited by Trish Mylet
Covid Updates and Rules
As of this writing no one in the building has caught Covid. Yay!
Everyone must still wear a mask in the common areas – lobbies, elevators, stairwells, gym/rec room and pool area. Please. Practice Social Distancing. Only 10 people can be in the pool area at a time and NO GUESTS allowed (for now).
Gym visitors must wear masks (as in all common areas of the building).
On-Site Maintenance Cell Phone (Joseph Arellano) 619.339.3490 – Call or Text
On-Site Maintenance Office Land Line - 858.272.0860
Professional HOA Consultants (PHOAC) - 619.229.0044
*NEW: After Hours Emergencies 800.395.6036
Community Association Manager – Keisha Kendall 619.229.0044 ext.16 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOAC Accounts Receivable - email@example.com