Sunday, November 16, 2014


                                Party noise that disturbs everyone is NOT allowed. If you have no way of reaching out to the miscreants, then call the police non-emergency number 619-531-2000. Tell them which condo the noise is coming from and ask for the incident report number.  Follow up the next day using the incident number to find out what action was taken by the police